SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{10.22.2012]

Good Monday Morning !

Today, like every second week Monday,  was completely busy!! Hubby and I woke up at 5:45am, he was gone by 6am and my schedule was tight, took the dogs out at 5:45am, in the shower by 6am, blow-drying hair at 6:10am, doing makeup at 6:20am, put the dogs up at 6:25am and out of the house by 6:30am. I arrived to work 5minutes late and immediately started making their breakfast and getting everything ready for their morning. (Oh, I guess I should tell you our jobs! Well, I am a before and after school care provider so basically I take and pick up a 12 & 13 year old boys to school. Hubby is a sheet metal union worker who is only 3 months away from starting his apprenticeship!) So basically in the mornings when I take the boys to school, I am to arrive at their house at 6:45am, make them breakfast, get them ready for school and out of the house at 7:30am. So that was my mid-morning schedule. About a third of the way to their school my gas light came on (of course) so I had to rush to get them to school and rush to the nearest gas station (I made it!!). At 8am on days like this one, I sit at my college, which by the way is exactly two streets away from the boys' middle school, and wait for my 10:15am class to start. I love waking up early actually, it gives me the energy I need to get through the rest of the day so it doesn't bother me one bit! But today is even more special because today is Erik's birthday!!! And he is turning 21!! So you can imagine the excitement today!! He kinda forgot but that's ok and I don't blame him! He has had a busy weekend, working Saturday and Texans game Sunday (We won!!!-Go Texans!!) and then this morning work again so I cant imagine how exhausted he is!

Digressing......

Today is Monday (duh!) and if you hold up three fingers and then flip your hand upside down, you'll see it looks like the letter "M". So since it takes 3 fingers, I figured I would start the day but listing 3 things that I am blessed about!

 1. I am blessed to have 3 beautiful and loving fur-babies! Who are always happy to see me even when they are sick or tired. I love them!!
2. I am blessed that God is Good and that he gave me the second chance I needed to find my elementary sweetheart! I know that without my husband I couldn't be where I am today and my life just would not be complete!!

3. I am so thankful that my father is my guardian angel. Although I would love for him to be here on this planet, I am so grateful to know that he doesn't have to struggle or battle with himself anymore, he is at peace and I know that wherever I am, he is with me!

Well everyone, that just about does it for my Monday Morning update! I hope you all have a truly wonderful Monday and remember "when in doubt, pray to the Lord our God for he will guide you to the path of happiness."


God bless,

Megan