SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh man....

Sick, sick, sick! I wrote earlier about my soap opera sickness but man is it kicking my butt!! Temperature went to 99 which isnt too bad, throat is still sore but whats worst is that my chest and throat are filled with mucus (TMI-sorry) and so when I cough, the sore part hurts. My nose is still stuffy but I was able to get most of the stuffiness down and I'm somewhat able to breathe through my nose but not for long, or it comes and goes. I am praying that I get better before work on Thursday. I am really praying I feel 100% before Saturday, we are taking our fur-babies Trick or Treating...that's right, about 5 mins from our apartment is a neighborhood that has a yearly Howl-O-Ween just for doggies! And I havent really had a chance to boast about my fur-babies yet, but just wait. They are seriously my children. Since Erik and I dont have babies yet, we spoil them with love and affection just as if they were real babies. Let me take a second to introduce you to our fur-babies....
Name: Chief Crunchy Richards
Date of birth: December 14 2010
Inspiration of Name: Chief was Eriks nickname given by his dad & Crunchy was my nickname from my dad
Favorite Toy: A plush rabbit that squeaks
Howl-o-ween costume: Bark Dracula
Name: Brooks Harlow Richards
Date of birth: June 1 2011
Inspiration of Name: Brooks after Eriks favorite country singer Garth Brooks & Harlow after my favorite type of dancer A Harlequin
Favorite Toy: A round ball that has fabric on the outside, when she bites on it, it squeaks really loud
Howl-o-ween costume: Burlesque Dancer
Name: Tate Cushing Richards
Date of birth: August 13th 2012
Inspiration of Name: After Eriks favortie Texans player Ben Tate & My favorite Texans player Brian Cushing
Favorite Toy: Everything, he loves to chew right now
Howl-o-ween costume: Undecided...


I cant wait to post pictures from the Howl-o-ween festival. Thank you so much for letting me share!!

God Bless,

Megan