SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I love Fall!! {10.30.2012}

Happy Tuesday!!!
Tomorrow is Halloween but first, I HAVE to take my yearly pictures of my babies. And of course, Chief is going to be Dracula. It just works for him and his big ol' teeth! Brooks is so beautiful so I decided to make her a Burlesque Dancer and she pulls off the look so well. Tate was really hard to find because they don't really make costumes for doggies his size. I decided to attempt to be crafty and made him a Toga outfit from a sock and a Toga leaf head band with a piece of the sock and two fake leaves, I have to admit, it turned out pretty darn good!!!
So without a second more, here are our babies and their Halloween pictures!!!
Here is our baby Tate! I just love taking pictures of all our babies! They are so stinking adorable!
Here is our beautiful Princess Brooks! She just looks so incredibly beautiful and these pictures just make me smile! She is amazing!
Here is our oldest doggie Chief! He is just so funny during pictures! He will pose, pose, pose for you and man does he know how to make photography fun! I love the bottom right picture, he is yawning but looks like his Dracula roar! Goodness he is cute!!

Before I go, I wanted to show you one other picture! Hoping it makes your day!
Don't Tate & Brooks make Fall naps look like fun!? I'm so jealous!

Happy Fall Y'all!!!

God Bless

Megan