SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween! BOO!!

Hello and Happy November 1st!!!!!!!

So yesterday was HALLOWEEN!!! I hope you all had a SPOOKtacular night and I pray everyone was safe and got tons of candy! We don't really dress up anymore because the costumes for people our age are either really trashy or really dumb so we just dress our doggies up. Tate ended up not wearing a costume at all because he was held most of the night and you wouldn't have seen it anyway. Brooks ended up taking off her Burlesque outfit and trading in for a Princess. Chief was the only one who actually stayed in his costume haha. We took them trick-or-treating and people were so sweet they gave them bones and other kinds of treats. They had a blast!!! Before we left the house, I made a huge feast for Hubby and I and he loved it!!! Here are some pictures from yesterday!
Here is the feast which included Cajun Green Beans, Spongebob Mac & Cheese (For Hubby..hehe), Stuffing (for me), Brown Sugar Crock-Pot Glazed Ham, and Delicious Sugar Cookies.
 I just had to take a picture of the houses that I loved! We went trick-or-treating kinda early because Erik's aunt had a baby and they didn't want him out to late. But these houses were really good!
Here are the babies right before we went on our walk and before they got their treats.

Once again, thank you for letting me share my pictures. I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! We only have 21 more days until Thanksgiving!!

God Bless

Megan