SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 5, 2012

Taking Our Time & Jingle Bells All The Way!

Happy Monday Ladies & Gents!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday! Today has been a pretty slow day for me, praying Erik is having a great day! We both had to wake up this morning at 5:45am for work, Erik left about 15 minutes before me. I dropped off the two boys that I watch at their school and made it home at 8:30am. Since getting home, I have spent time just relaxing before I have to leave at 2:45pm to pick one of the boys up and take him home to study. So while I was sitting around, I decided to snap some photos of our apartment to post on here because we have family and friends who read our blog and have been begging for pictures so I'm going to post the pictures now.
 This is a picture of our living room when you walk into the front door. Our "theme"/ color scheme is called "Twilight woods." I love the browns and there are little hints of green like a green candle and a fake tree.
 This is a picture looking at the kitchen from standing in front of the living room window. We just recently decided to hang some Christmas stuff up because I love Christmas and was ready to start celebrating!
 My kitchen is my favorite part! The color scheme in our kitchen is black, white (damask) & pink! I just love cooking in my kitchen because it is perfect for my personality!
 Looking at another part of the kitchen from the laundry room. I LOVE my Audrey Hepburn picture and the bookshelf is my favorite too! Of course I had to add Gingy- our gingerbread man given to us by my little sister Bailey. He is a perfect touch of Christmas for our kitchen.
 Our dining room! The theme is damask Paris. I love Paris, France (never been but love it anyways), so I had to throw in lots of Paris pictures!!!
 A view from our kitchen looking at the living room! I love the "Kiss" sign my MIL gave me paired with the pink and black damask candle she gave me as well.
 Our bathroom is another favorite of mine! Our bedroom & bath match, both are multiple shades of blue! The shower curtain and our canvas painting are two of my favorite things. I also LOVE the picture of us in the water that is on the counter, it really works with the color scheme.
Here is looking at the hallway from the dining room. The wreath on the door was made by my Sister in law! It is blue and cheetah with a rhinestone blue letter "R"! I love it!
 This is another view of the bathroom from the master bedroom.
We have been living in our apartment since July 2012 and we literally just got all of our clothes hung up and  our closet straightened up. It took us about 2 hours to get it all hung up and organized but it looks amazing!!! I love it! Thank you thank you thank you hubby for helping me out! He is such a blessing!!!!!


I hope you all have a wonderful evening! Thank you so much for letting me share these with you!

God Bless

Megan