SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 26, 2012

Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer!

Happy Monday Fellas & Beauties!!

I hope you had a great Monday work day. Today was extremely hard because of the holiday. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to stay home with the hubby, but at the same time we are making money and that's a good thing. So according to my calendar, I have 5 days until December which means 5 days until I start exercising, eating right and preparing for pre-pregnancy. I'm excited but nervous because I really don't want to keep focus, so to ensure that I keep pushing and not give up, I will be doing a weekly update so that I can keep up with my hard work! Alexa and Josh are at our place to eat and hangout. We got Chuy's {Yummy-Mexican} for dinner and are now watching a movie. It's truly a wonderful way to end a hard day and get ready for the rest of the week! I hope you all have a wonderful night and an even more wonderful Tuesday!

Good Night & God Bless

Megan