SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 12, 2012

Time flies when you're having fun being in love! {11.12.2012}

Happy Marvelous Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and found things that kept you busy but made it go by slow.
As we posted Friday, today we are celebrating 6 months of marriage! Wow! Time is just flying by. I really can't believe it's been 6 months already but, praise God, it has been the best 6 months of my life. And praise God, he has given us the greatest opportunities to grow these past 6 months. I decided that I would keep this post small so I could add pictures, so I will keep my word. So without further ado here are some of my bridal portraits I took just for Erik and just a few of our favorite wedding pictures!

Thank you so much for reading and viewing the pictures! And as always, thank you for letting us share with you.

God bless

Megan