SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thursdays & Saturdays are for BBQing and Riding 10hr buses!!!

Happy Saturday Ladies & Gents!!

So this weekend has been CRAZY!! {And I don't think that capital crazy really does the craziness any justice.} Let me just back track to my last post after Thanksgiving lunch....Erik and I decided almost last minute to take a trip to visit my Mimi in Alabama. So we called up our best friends Alexa & Josh, paid for bus tickets and made our way to the bus station. We got on the bus with no problems and made through the 10hour bus ride with naps in between and about an 1hour and 30minute layover in my hometown, New Orleans! I must admit this will be a trip to talk about! We've had some very interesting encounters and everything else. Although it went by way to fast and none of us are looking forward to work, I must say all in all it was a really good get away. Next time though it needs to be longer and we need to go to the beach. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing my furbabies, I know they are going to love seeing us but not nearly as much as we we will! I really hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I hope you were able to keep busy and have fun while doing it. I snapped a few pictures on our short trip. Oh, and if you are in the Houston area, be ready because the Richards' & Kelley's are coming back!!!! Hehe(:


I hope you enjoy the pictures below from our journey to Alabama!

God bless

Megan