SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell~ROCK!

Happy Wednesday Y'all!
{I got a little southern there-hehe}

So tonight was absolutely wonderful!!! We had such a blast being Angels of Light!!! Erik and I choose to be in the distribution area. We bagged 75 bags of baby goods including baby jar food, rice cereal, snacks, wipes, diapers and formula. We of course chose the baby section because 1) there was no one there and 2) because I LOVE babies! After we finished bagging, we went into the building to watch the show they had going on for the less fortunate waiting to get their bags and presents. Tomorrow night, I decided I want to be a Hostess where you actually get to interact with the guests. I love spreading cheer so it made me super happy to be able to do this tonight. It truly makes you realize how god blesses you and how thankful you should be for what he provides you with. I am so looking forward to volunteering tomorrow night. I pray that god watches over those who were there tonight, make sure they get home safe and that they enjoy the gifts they were given, along with the food and bags they received tonight. I pray that in their hearts they know that there are people like Erik and I who care about them and want them to feel just as important this Christmas and every Christmas. Also, Erik and I got a new ornament to symbolize our wedding day. I posted some pictures below.


That about does it for us here tonight, time to check in to bed and get some sleep. Have a truly wonderful night!

God bless

Megan