SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Praise, Family, Texans & Pizza!!

Happy Singing-Praises Sunday!!

I hope all of you set your clocks back 1hour today, if not, be sure to do so! This morning started for Hubby and I at 8am! We got dressed, cleaned up the house a little bit and were on our way to the In-laws house! Upon arriving at the in-laws, we parked my FIL's truck and jumped in their Hummer to zoom off to church. Today was about how to choose a President. It was an amazing service! It taught me so much about things to look for in a President, things that I would have never thought of. After the service Erik and I went to talk to the Priest about being baptised. For Erik, he wants to get re-baptised now that we are married, it's a really great way to start fresh. I want to get baptised so that way I can be apart of Erik's families church. It is a really great church to belong to and I want our children to grow up in a church like that! Second Baptist is like a home, everyone is so sweet and the you can feel the grace of God the moment you walk into the building. After church, we drove back to our apartment, plopped ourselves onto the sofa and turned on the Texans game while I ordered pizza from pizza hut!
By the way, Church is a really great way to start the upcoming week, it almost cleanses you.I am so excited for  this week and even more excited for the weekend. {fingers crossed} Sunday, November 11th Erik and I will be baptised!!! Sunday is also the day that our best friends Alexa & Josh say "I do"! I know they are more than thrilled because it has taken a while to get here.

To Alexa & Josh: Erik and I pray that you find God together as one and that your marriage is happy and prosperous as well as eternal.  


As always, thank you so much for reading and letting me share!

God Bless

Megan