SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mondays Are Fundays!

Happy Monday Beautiful People!!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful monday!! I've learned not to completely dread Mondays and here's why... The first reason is, all my favorite shows come on just after I've made dinner and done laundry (aka my wifely duties hehe). And the second reason is, the quicker Monday ends, the quicker we get to the Holidays!! I know it's not the greatest day of the week but this Monday had to have made you happy because Thanksgiving is now only 2 days away instead of 3! So last night, Erik and I decided to snap a few pictures of Brooks and Chief. We usually take yearly Christmas pictures closer to Christmas and we also usually dress them up but Mommy & Daddy were bored and they were so cute so we just snapped some. I don't know what's in store for tomorrow but I am definitely ready for work! I am loving my job and I'm loving God for giving me the opportunity. Erik and I have been deciding on a few things but we aren't 100% sure what to decide, basically we are teetering between yes and no. I'm hoping in a few weeks or so, we can come back and share the news but for now we are just waiting and taking our time. We hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday and remember, before you think twice about praying, God didn't think twice about waking you up this morning, so pray to him and praise him because he is such a great lord!!

The pictures below are of Chief & Brooks pre-Christmas pictures!

Thank you for reading & letting me share!!!


God bless


Megan