SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Southern Comfort Zone in A Winter Wonderland

Happy Day-Before ThanksDay Everyone!

Today was a working-birthday-wonderland day! Erik and I worked, he worked until 12pm and I worked until 5pm but it was a great work day and went by pretty fast. Along with working, it was Erik's dads birthday!! We got him an iPhone case (or so we thought) turned out it was just a backing ): Along with that not-a-case case, we got him new headphones and lastly we got him his favorite candy, Kit Kat! He loved it all, thank god-Hehe! After giving him his present, I got to chauffeur the in-laws in their rental car. It was so fun to drive them for the first time. We went and ate at 5 Guys Burgers & Fries-yum!! After eating we did a little shopping and Erik and I found our 2012 Ornament (finally)! When we were done shopping, we went home and just relaxed! It's going to be so nice sleeping, but no sleeping in tomorrow because Thanksgiving dinner will now be Thanksgiving lunch because Texans play at 11:30am and we have to watch the game {FYI: We specifically meaning Erik ONLY!} hehe! I'm very much looking forward to Thanksgiving turkey! Thanksgiving is by far the BEST dinner/lunch, whatever you decide, in the whole year! Oh, and aside from Thanksgiving food, I LOVE having a 4 day weekend. It will be so nice to let my food digest before trying to roll out of bed for work(: And let me tell you, I am loving the Christmas lights. Man it's great to see my southern state dressing up like a winter wonderland! I hope you all have a truly fantastic Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!!

Remember what you are thankful for always!

The pictures below are of our 2012 Ornament to symbolize our wedding! The second picture is of the ornament on our tree (:

Giving Thanks & God Bless

Megan