SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 9, 2012

6 months & a lifetime of happiness!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Friday to start the wonderful weekend! Today has been a very good day for me, work was very fun. I cam tell that Fridays are going to be the best because it's jean day, bring your dog day, the office eats together for lunch and we get off at 3pm instead of 5pm. I must say though, I'm looking forward to learning more so I can succeed at my job. Monday will be our 6th month marriage anniversary, so we decided to celebrate tonight. I made baked potatoes loaded with homemade BBQ chicken and shredded cheese and for the side I made Cajun French Fries. For dessert I cut up strawberries and topped them with sugar and whipped cream, we paired them with a glass of "Cupcake" wine in our wedding "toasting" glasses Erik's aunt gave to us; they say "Today I marry my best friend Erik and Megan May 12 2012". Before getting home, we grabbed a movie from
Redbox and watched it during dinner and laughed the whole time!!! I must say it's been a beautiful day and I must praise God for all he is has given us! I love weekends, and this weekend will be fun! Not much going on Saturday just cleaning and laundry but maybe we will take the dogs to the dog park because they just LOVE it!! Sunday will be fun but totally busy. We are going to our best friends wedding at 4:30pm in Tomball, TX. I so look forward to seeing how beautiful they look as husband and wife! After the wedding is the Texans game(so wear your red white & blue proudly!) and to end the night, NEW episode of THE WALKING DEAD!!! Sounds like a perfect weekend to me! Hehe (: I truly hope you all have a terrific weekend and be sure to praise the lord in all you do!

Below are pictures of dinner, I am adding it in a collage format via Instagram!!

Thank you for letting me share and God Bless

Megan