SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 2, 2012

Love the colors of Fall! {Praise God}

Once again, we have arrived at my favorite day of the week....FRIDAY!!! So........

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!

I thought I would kick off this wonderful Friday night by sharing with you some of the things that I loved about today, in hopes that you will find things to be happy about as well even if it is something as small as your dog being happy to see you when you came home.
Just remember this:
{Do not forget to pray to and praise the lord for he did not forget to wake you up this morning}

First let's stop and think about how powerful that sentence is....Next, lets realize how important it is. For me it is the sentence that made me come to appreciate so much these past few days! God didn't have to wake me up this morning but he did. He also made it a beautiful day, one I celebrated as much as possible. So here are some of the things that God allowed me to see and things that kept me singing his praises...

 Seriously look at this gorgeous Katy, TX sky! God you are so great! Thank you for letting me see this today!
 Look at this gorgeous Cypress, TX sky! I was able to see this on my way to work! I am so in love with those two pictures!!
 Our little family! So in love with my three fur-babies and my super supportive husband!!!
Last but not least, I had to share this, my two new perfumes came in today! I have been waiting for these. I can't tell you how long it's been since I've had perfume that is awesome so it feels so nice to have two new ones that I can be proud to show off. Thank you Aunt Myra for the gift card, without it, I wouldn't have my twins today! Love you!!


Thank you so much for letting me share with you! I hope you all find something to be blessed for today!

God bless,

Megan