SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Praising & Winning.... Duh!

Happy Praising Lord Sunday!!!

This morning Erik and I had an awesome day!!! We woke up to our dogs barking to let them out at 7:45am, thankfully we had to get up for church. We left for church and the service was amazing!! The band was fantastic and they sang my favorite song "Shout it out". After church we ran to HEB with Erik's mom & dad to grab a few things for BBQing, but after we made it to their house, Erik and I had to run right back to the Randalls because there were a few things we forgot. Luckily God had us at the right place at the right time. There was an old lady, 100 years old on 12.12.12 whose car was broken down in the parking lot. Erik, myself and another man quickly got out to help her. Erik and the man pushed the car while I steered to the gas station. Unfortunately the lady forgot her purse at home and had no money for gas, I called her son but he had no car to pick her up. Thankfully the other man helping offered to pay $15 of gas for her car. After I got off the phone, I told Erik we can't let her drive alone, so I got back in the drivers seat and, with Erik following me in our truck, I drove her to her house where her son greeted us graciously and even paid us. We told him we didn't want the money, but he insisted we take it. After leaving her house I just kept thinking how great God is. He wanted Erik and I to be there for her and we are so glad it was us and not someone else. It was definitely a great experience. After returning to Erik's parents house, Erik and I started on the steaks and they rocked!! The seasonings were great!!! Chef Erik and Chef Megan aced the taste test!(: After eating, it was Texans Time! They didn't do as good as we had hoped but it was a win none the less! The Texans game ended and we headed to the Walmart by our house for a few things and made our way home. I started laundry and after a busy weekend, it's so nice to have some wife & husband time! I'm grateful for weekends like this!! I'm looking forward to a 3 day work week and then Thanksgiving with a 4 day weekend!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a blessed Monday!!!


The pictures below are from church this morning, enjoy!!

God Bless


Megan