SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Something Old, New, Borrowed, Blue & A Hint Of Wedded Bliss! {11.11.2012}

Happy Superfluous Sunday Ladies & Gentlemen!

Today is the day God made for resting but Erik and I have done the complete opposite! We started the day at 11am at Second Baptist Church singing and praising the Lord! Had steak & chicken wrapped in bacon with a side of mashed potatoes for lunch at Eriks parents house. We left their house around 1:30pm and got home and then started our process of getting ready for the wedding around 2pm. We left the house around 3:20pm. The wedding ceremony started at 4:10pm and soon after the Bride-{Mrs. Alexa Kelley} walked down the aisle looking absolutely stunning! Her Groom-{Mr. Joshua Kelley} was waiting for her at the top of the aisle, he never took his eyes off of her. They exchanged vows, had a sand ceremony, sealed it with a beautiful kiss and made their way hand in hand back down the aisle as Husband and Wife for the first time! The reception was decorated beautifully. Alexa made most of the decorations herself and I must admit for a DIY project, she did an amazing job! All in all, her wedding was a success and I hope she thought so as well and i really hope she enjoyed every minute of it. I also hope that her and her new husband find a way to connect with God as one and praise him for everything he has done, including bringing them together in holy matrimony. I pray they find nothing but happiness as they travel down the road of oneness. I pray they find comfort, respect, love, trust, honesty, faith and joy in one another. I pray that God keeps watch over them as they learn and grow together as husband and wife. I pray they look to the future with one another and see happiness. And finally, I pray that they try and work all things out, that they never just give up and that they remember their wedding day happiness and let that happiness live on in their hearts for ever and always. We of course wish them nothing but a lifetime of happiness, love and success not just in their worldly life, but in their home and marriage life as well. We also hope that all their dreams and endeavors as husband and wife come true with thanks to the Lord above.

&& I CANNOT forget sweet pea Mariana who turned the BIG # 1 today! Erik and I were lucky enough to meet this beautiful, sweet and totally amazing miracle of God the day she was born at College Station Medical Center on November 11th 2011. Her and her mother are currently out of state in the beautiful country of New Zealand as her mommy continues her education in Marine Biology! I pray that when they are ready to return to the states that they are safe and that God protects them throughout their entire journey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SEAHORSE! I can't wait to see you and your mommy when you both return! Miss you so much Renae!! xoxo

Below I have posted pictures of their beautiful day! {11.11.2012} yes there is a duplicate image but who cares its a beautiful picture(: Oh, I added pictures of Alexa and I during our bridal photo shoot we took together.(The dress in the bridal shoot is not the dress she wore today) There are a few of Erik and I before heading to the a wedding. We of course took pictures with the wonderful and amazing Bride and Groom! I also added some pictures of the venue! We love you both & Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much for reading and letting me share, y'all are the BEST!!

God Bless

Megan