SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Life is one long moving and tasty ride!

So as most of you know, I am starting a new job on Thursday and before starting I wanted one last night with my husband before our schedule gets to busy. We started the night at an AMAZING sushi bar, followed up with a movie & then came home to watch the elections. We decided to see Wreck it Ralph and it was totally cute! If you have kids, take them! If not and you love Disney movies, then go see it! Totally sweet! Dinner was great!!! We went to a moving sushi bar! The prices were low and the food was OUTSTANDING! I have never tasted sushi as fresh and delicious as this moving sushi bar! This was our first time at a moving sushi bar so I of course captured some pictures. Here they are....
The first picture is of Erik trying to decide what he wanted haha he's so cute!
The next one is me on our way to dinner!!
The next two are collages from date night(:
And last is us at the movies!!! Erik was busy playing Fix it Felix Jr, which is the game that the movie is based on, right before entering the theatre!