SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 8, 2012

First Impressions Are Just First Opinions Taken Seriously!

Happy Thursday!!!!!
1 more day until FRIDAY!!!!

So today I started my new job as an Office Assistant at Katy, Sugarland & Cyfair magazine! It is the greatest job ever! My first day was amazing! Everyone was so sweet & kind & caring. I know as I go along, it will get more crazy but I very much look forward to it. My bosses are magnificent and my coworkers are fantastic! Erik's just job is going great. He is about to start the apprenticeship in January and I hope he will find it interesting. Other than that, things around our part of town have been wonderful!!! We are looking forward to Friday and our upcoming 6 month marriage anniversary. Although 6 months may seem short, to us it is the greatest 6 months of our lives and we will celebrate every month, week, day and second god graces us with.

The pictures show what I arrived to on my first day of work.
The first picture was a cute whiteboard note welcoming me. I loved it!!! The second picture is a really sweet note that was sitting on my desk welcoming me. The last thing I got which is not pictured was my very own name plate that says "Megan Richards". I couldn't believe that on my first day I was already given a name plate! Yay! I will try to get that picture up soon.


Thank you for letting me share and always thank you for reading.

God bless

Megan