SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Rock!

Happy Tuesday Wonderful People!!!

Only 1 day left until THANKSGIVING!!! Last night, Erik and I came up with the idea that for the week of thanksgiving, right before bed, we will say 1 thing we are thankful for. I must say, it really does make you realize what you've got. I am definitely thankful for a 4 day weekend....how about you?? I'm ready for turkey, stuffing, rolls, the works!! This year is especially great because God has blessed Erik and I both with full time jobs, which means.......we get to but gifts for our family and friends!! And believe me, it's not about the money, but to be able to see their faces light up when they open their gifts is just amazing! And really makes your heart warm-up!! I really hope that you all have a wonderful night and an even more wonderful Wednesday!!! Get ready for Turkey Thursday!!!


God bless,

Megan