SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 5, 2015

21 DAY FIX {06.05.2015}

Happy Friday!!!
 
Recently, E and I decided to take a little (but still healthy) break from the gym. Although we both miss it very much, life has just been too busy for us right now. Our plan is to start back June 28. Well, I guess really, we will be still be going to the gym but not on a strict schedule. That "strict schedule" is what will begin on June 28 when we partake in the 21 day fix!
 
I first heard about the 21 day fix while at the gym! It was on one of the TVs and I couldn't help but think "what a scam!" I guess that's typical for anything you see on TV where they try to sell you something...right? Well, a few weeks went by and then I heard again about the 21 day fix but this time it was from a friend. I couldn't help but start my research and found some pretty amazing results. I started thinking to myself, how hard can a 21 day fix be? It's not a diet? It's not a crazy, super intense workout planWhat the heck is it??? Well, it's basically a portion control eating program paired with 30-minute workouts a day to give you weight loss results. Some people loose up to 15-20 pounds after 1 round!
Why not give it a try? Well, that's exactly what we are doing! You're probably wondering "why are they waiting until June 28? Why not start now?" Great question! Reason for starting June 28 is simple, we want a few weeks to prep. Make sure that we have our meal ideas and grocery lists, basically everything, in order before we just jump into it. I think that's the reason so many people fail. I think it takes time to prepare for things and that's what we are doing. May sound silly, but we want to be able to stick with it and make sure we don't get burnt out.
 
So far, I have my menu ready and my workout plan ready but we are still trying to get E's stuff in order. I'm really excited about this new plan. Right now, my goal is to loose at least 10 pounds. I do want to take daily photos to see my progress.
 
T-minus 22 days until we start!!! More posts and updates on our 21 day fix journey to come.

 
 
*I do not work for the 21 Day Fix company nor am I affiliated with any company similar to this program. I am just another participant looking for results*