SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 19, 2015

WAIST TRAINING TIPS {06.17.2015}

My waist trainer arrived yesterday evening and as soon as I arrived home, I opened the box and put it on. I was surprised with how small it was, even though it was a size large. I decided to wear it during yoga since I assumed it would help stretch it out and maybe make it easier for me to wear. Well, here are a few things I learned just from the first day of wearing the waist trainer.
 
Wear some type of fabric underneath your cincher/waist trainer. I wear a latex full stomach band. I can't imagine how painful it would be if someone were to wear the cincher/waist trainer on their bare skin.
  1. It will be tight and it should be!  Here's the best way to describe how you should be able to wear the waist trainer:
    • "When you first receive your cincher you may need someone to help fastening the hooks. We recommend having someone pull on the sides to make it easier to hook or laying face up on the bed or floor and start hooking from top to bottom. If you are able to fasten the hooks then it's your size. The cincher is designed to be extremely tight, the compression tightens your core, helping you lose inches from your abdomen and waistline." (source)
  2. It really is not painful, it's quite comfortable. I was surprised after putting it on because I thought I would be in pain or it would be hard to breathe, but...none of the above. I was able to move, breathe, and even did all my yoga poses perfectly with no restrictions.
  3. Your posture will be much better. I realized that while wearing the cincher, I sat up more and had less back pain during the day.
  4. Drink lots of water! The point is to help you loose weight by sweating and through compression. Well, when you sweat, you need to replenish with water. So drink your water ladies!!!
Is the cincher/waist trainer for everyone? No! I don't think many people would be able to wear this comfortably all day but I do think it's possible if you go into this knowing that its supposed to be tight and compressed.
 
 
I will be posting photos at the end of the first week to show the difference. I've seen some amazing one-week results and then some not. If you'd like to join me and have not purchased your cincher yet, you can purchase the same one that I have by visiting this link.
 
Have a Very Happy Friday!!!