SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 15, 2015

OVER THE WEEKEND {06.15.2015}


Quite a few things "went down" this weekend. Let's start with Saturday, E had to work, again, which let me alone to conquer the day on my own. I woke up at 8am, enjoyed my breakfast got dressed and sprinted out the door around 8:45am to head to my Cycling class. It was such a fun class too!! It definitely kept me sweating the whole time but totally worth it. I also decided that my EC (Erin Condren) planner need some weight-loss inspirational stuff so I made this adorable weight-loss tracker! I love it, and it was so easy to make. The only thing missing is the rhinestones to symbolize the pounds. I plan on making a trip to Hob-Lob this weekend for those.
 
After cycling class, I headed to the grocery store and spent some time gathering all the products that I would need for us to begin our 14 day fix. I was pretty pleased with the fact that I was able to get 6-meals a day, for seven days, for two people at only $108! That is amazing! (More on how I got that price later). I left the store feeling super proud and ready to take on the meal prepping. Although, it is so much easier with two people, I managed to make it through just fine. Saturday ended quite well, E got home and we enjoyed another shopping excursion to grab a few remaining things. We plopped on the sofa to watch The D.U.F.F. and enjoyed our last "unhealthy" meal which included individual containers of ice-cream. And no, I will not disclose how many ounces of ice-cream were in those containers, but I will say it was DELICIOUS and the best was to commemorate all the unhealthy days that will now be put behind us as we focus on losing weight and getting healthy.
 
Sunday started out a little rocky. I woke up to our bathroom, hallway, and laundry room flooded in blue sticky laundry detergent. First of all, I thought we were running out of laundry detergent but apparently there was enough to cover the whole floor. Secondly, cleaning up that mess was...well, a mess! We had to use at least 7 towels and then we had to use the spray hose from the kitchen and spray the floor to get it wet so that the stickiness would not stay. So frustrating and hilarious at the same time. Would have been nice to be Vlogging at that time. By the afternoon, I was hitting the gym with E. It's always nice being able to share that time with him even though we don't talk. Later afternoon rolled around and I went to get my hair done. It was so relaxing! We stopped by E's parents house to say hi and I helped cut some celery.
 
Sunday was actually day one of our 14 Day Fix and we did great! It was so filling and easy to stay on track. Tonight, we have to pay off our cruise and wait for Tropical Storm Bill (I guess that's going to be the name...possibly) to either hit or stay. Blackjack much? Ahh Vegas, it's on my mind y'all!
 
Well, that's a wrap! I'm pretty excited to post the update on the 14 Day Fix on Sunday!!! Let me know how you're doing and how you feel so far.