SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WAIST TRAINING {06.17.2015}

I'm sure you've heard about waist training before from the likes of celebrities such as Kim Zociak, Kim Kardashian, Snooki, Jessica Alba, Khloe Kardashian, Lily James (Cinderella), JWoww, the list is endless.

(source)
Maybe you've thought about trying it out but just aren't sure. Well, I know how you feel. I finally gave in and decided to order my first waist trainer. I wanted to take part in the waist train society. Let me first start by giving you some benefits of waist training.
 
  1. High compression helps to firm and tone your stomach, love handles, and lower belly fat
  2. Increases blood circulation and stimulates perspiration on your abdominal area
  3. Offers back support and aids back pain
  4. Promotes healthy lifestyle and a healthy mind
blueberries, fruits, healthy, food
(source)
Of course, you have to keep in mind that this is just a tool to assist you with toning and tightening. If you wear this all day and then continue to eat fast food, odds are, you won't see any difference. My plan is to continue working out seven days a week and eating with my healthy portion control system.

If you are interested in trying it but want to see results from someone else before trying it yourself, then you're in luck! I will be starting my waist training tomorrow and will give you a full review at the end of the seven days.
 
If you already have a waist trainer but need a partner, or maybe you just received it but aren't sure what to do, you can join me. Here is my waist training "plan."
 
First, I will only be wearing the waist trainer during the day. Majority of the information sites I've read on waist training suggest wearing the trainer for up to four hours when just starting out, then adjusting time to six to eight hours a day once comfortable and used to the fit of the waist trainer. In addition to wearing the trainer during the day, I will also be working out seven days a week but will not be wearing the waist trainer during cardio workouts, I will only wear the trainer during lower/upper body workout days. You can see my workout schedule and healthy eating portion control information here!
 
Stay Tuned as I will be posting some info-videos for those that are interested in learning more about waist training.
 
Oh, check it out! All new blog posts will feature "Wednesday Wonders" to give you insights on new items or products that you'll love!
 
 
Wednesday Wonders: As Father's Day approaches, if you are in need of a gift, why not get dad something he'll love? Visit: http://shaved.by/cvLPH for the Dollar Shave Club! Dad will love the monthly, high quality razors. No more standing at the grocery stores sorting through the expensive options or purchasing the cheap, low quality razors. While there, check out there full range of products that dad can use with his new razors!
Quality Razors
(source)
Fresh Blades Our Products
*Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the Dollar Shave Club and was not paid for this advertisment.*