SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 25, 2015

LIFE LATELY:ON EDGE {06.25.2015}

Life these past few days has really been pushing us over the edge. We have had to deal with car issues all week and other things steadily testing our patience this week. But, all of that is about to change. Well for one, God is in control of everything so I do believe that He sees our struggles and is right beside us waiting for His chance to step in.
 
 The other thing is, I have a very fun surprise for E this weekend.With all the stress I knew we would need to do something to get away. A "stay-cation!" It's been a long time since we have been able to do a "stay-cation," mostly due to time restraints, I mean Texas is HUGE so to drive anywhere takes hours. I most likely will not be able to post until Sunday but I will be posting Friday morning.
 
coffee, whipped cream, foam, cocoaOh, in regards to Crossfit, I know I kind of left you hanging there. Well, we had to cancel the Wednesday appointment due to my Jeep Liberty deciding to completely lock me out. Apparently, from what we are being told without diagnostic being run, the computer system in the car is not cooperating with the key's chip. I guess my vehicle thought that I was trying to break in and shut down the whole car. We had to have it towed on Wednesday evening back to the dealership where we purchased it. Currently they are running eleven diagnostic checks and we should hear something by Friday...(fingers crossed)! I just hope that the news is good. We have a lifetime warranty that we got when we bought the vehicle but now they are playing games by saying that "the issue may or may not be covered under the warranty, we will just have to wait and see." Which is bologna! So, it's just a waiting a game at this point.
 
Anyways, we are rescheduled for Crossfit for Monday. Due to the high stress this week, we have only gone to the gym once...(insert shocking sound). If you know anything about E and I, it's that we love the gym! Missing one day is like the world ending, so you can imagine the fear and terror we feel missing multiple days, but right now we are just too stressed and are dealing with so much that we really do not have time. Most of our time is spent trying to stay calm, make phone calls, plan and arrange things, the list right now is endless.