SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 6, 2015

FIVE FRIDAY FITNESS FAVS {03.06.2015}

Here are five things that I loved this week!

First on my list: Victoria's Secret Fresh & Clean Lotion & Body Spray
I cannot express how important it is to keep lotion on your hands and feet. Soft skin is amazing but the major benefit of lotion besides soft skin, is moisture. Moisture does incredible things for your body so pick up your favorite lotion and get to work. My favorite thing to do is use it after my morning workout and before I go to bed. Don't forget to spray a few spritz of your favorite body spray/perfume, nobody wants to smell you at the gym - be a lady and keep smelling amazing!

Number two on my list - HOT LEMON WATER! Every morning, upon waking up, I make myself a nice warm cup of lemon water. Besides all the incredible benefits, which I talk about here, this is a great way to wake up. My house is always freezing in the mornings, and this allows me to get ready for the gym and feel nice and cozy, at least until I have to drink the freezing cold pre-workout mix...

Next up, my Nike pink chevron shoes. So, it doesn't really matter what type of Nike's you wear or what color, just make sure that the shoes you are choosing to wear to workout in are 3 things: 1) comfortable, 2) safe, and 3) light. You don't want to be stuck in the midst of a workout and your feet start killing you, you also don't want to try and go into a wet sauna if your shoes do not have good traction, and lastly, make sure they do not weigh your feet down. If you need to, stop by your nearest Foot Locker and let the experts help you choose the best fit for the best workout.

Fourth on my list is PINEAPPLE! This has been my nightly "treat." I wanted to eat at least 6 meals a day and one of those meals/snacks was supposed to be after dinner. I had trouble thinking of healthy options that were both good and good for me. When I realized that fruit can be just as much of a treat as an ice cream bar, I ran with it. So for my nightly snack, I choose pineapple. It's sweet, delicious, filling, and healthy!

Last, but definitely not least, my VSX Sports Bra. You'll probably see me make tons of posts about Victoria's Secret, but does that really surprise you? The VSX Sports Bra is incredible! Not only do I wear it to work out, I wear it to work, around the house, pretty much anytime I can. The support is amazing! Keeps the "girls" up and my posture is so much better due to the "racer-back" style. This sports bra is definitely worth every dollar. One of the best things is, it was fitted for me. Too many times women head to Target or Wally-World to get sports bras and they end up not fitting, are uncomfortable or the support is not there so their posture is horrendous. Make sure you choose a sports bra that is comfortable, you don't want to go through a 30-minute,45-minute,or even 1-hour workout and have to deal with back pain due to your breasts not being supported, so spend the extra money for the extra benefits.

As always...
Thanks for reading and Enjoy!