SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 15, 2015

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE IT {03.15.2015}

Today marks the end of two whole weeks of 6-day workouts. It's been rough. Surprisingly, the part where we go to the gym is the easiest. It's the part about meal prepping that seems to be dragging us down. Mostly because last Sunday we had absolutely no time to meal prep and so this week we just did whatever we wanted to do, which meant eating Chick-Fil-A one night, and Subway two nights in a row!!! But I guess there are much worst options out there. This week, I have been in love with Chia Seeds. I add them to just about everything now and the benefits of Chia Seeds are fantastic! To be honest, I was terrified that I would hate them, mostly because I had never had them before, but I was shocked when I realized that healthy foods can actually be quite delicious. I plan on going into detail about the benefits of Chia Seeds soon. I also want to share recipes and ideas for incorporating them into your everyday life, so stick around for that.

Another thing about this week that has made it so tough, is the fact that I have been planning both Erik and I's return to College. This has definitely been weighing heavily on our minds and I know we need to get our degrees. We have talked about it for years but were always so afraid to make the move. I think now, we both realize how important it is to have a degree and are fully ready to take that step, leap, jump, whatever you want to call it, we are ready!

I have also discovered that I really need more workout clothes and shoes. I love what I have but I want more! Sure I probably don't need more but I want it, shouldn't that be enough? I would love to have a closet like this... 

Before I head out, let me just show you real quickly what we are proud of this week. Although it's a start, and we really need to grow it more, we love seeing this everyday. It's the best type of motivation for us.

This upcoming week we have quite a few goals...first is going up to the college to discuss enrollment in our classes and second, eating at home every day this week and continuing our streak of 6-day workouts a week. Weigh-in will be next Sunday. My goal is to loose at least 2lbs before weigh-in and Erik's goal is to loose at least 5lbs.

Thanks for catching up with us!