SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 16, 2015

FOR THE LOVE OF LILLY {03.16.2015}

If you're anything like me, then just the word "Lilly" brings thoughts of fun, colorful prints, spring time, and being preppy. I think I'm going to use my love of Lilly as a goal for my workout. Here are some of my obsessions, maybe you'll find something you love too!
I have had an obsession with the multi bracelets, but this just makes it so much more fun!
Lilly is most popular for all her fun prints and patterns. These shorts are perfect and can be paired with simple, solid colored tops.
My love of Lilly flows into deeper parts of my life other than just what I wear. I love all things Lilly for college supplies too and am already dreaming about filling my home with Lilly decor. 
Binder covers with monogram and Lilly! Can you say obsessed and perfect? 
I imagine this is what my school supplies will look like. 
What a cute idea to put Lilly monograms on water bottles! 
Don't forget to bring the love of Lilly into your car life. My Jeep is perfect for sporting Lilly patterns. 
I'd drink to that! What a good idea and great as gifts for friends. 
Best news I've gotten this week...Lilly will bring her sweet styles and preppy patterns to Target! I'll be there, first in line. I will definitely do a Lilly P. Target Haul. 
Oh, and lastly...
Who doesn't love Lilly & Bible Verses? 

Enjoy!