SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

BUCKET LIST UPDATE {09.15.2015}

Well, I have finally had the chance to sit down to update my bucket list. Although, I am likely going to change this bucket list since I have a few other goals for this year as a 23 year old, but for now I will just stick with this one and try to complete as much as I can. My original goal was to complete all the items before my 25th birthday, and I would still love to complete these, but I have a few items I want to remove and in their place, add goals that I have for myself now.
 
Any way, here is the update...
  1. Go on a cruise anywhere (from old bucket list)
    • Completed on 07/05/2014-07/10/2014 : Carnival Triumph
    • Another one for fun 08/30/2015-09/06/2015 : Carnival Magic
  2. Have fun on Vegas strip (from old bucket list)
  3. Have a healthy baby
    • Praying 2016 will be our year!
  4. Visit Disney World and Universal Studios
  5. Take a plane with E anywhere
      • Vegas -August/September 2014
  6. Snorkel in at least 3 tropical locations
    • Completed on 09/01/2015-09/03/2015 : Carnival Magic
      • Cozumel, Mexico
      • Belize City, Belize
      • Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan, Honduras
  7. Go to an indoor skydiving place
  8. Move into our own home
  9. Vlog for 365 days straight
  10. Go skiing or surfing
  11. Zipline in a tropical location
    • Technically it was a "ropes course" on the Carnival Magic but we will count it
  12. Host a family Fall party
  13. Visit New York for Winter and watch the ball drop
  14. Pack our bags and travel without an itinerary or plan
  15. Complete at least 5 Pinterest DIY projects
  16. Visit the following states/countries
    Bahamas
    California
    Cancun, Mexico
    Colorado
  17. Watch sea turtles hatch or visit the sea turtle rescue in Florida
  18. Swim with stingrays and dolphins
  19. Sleep in Jeepster
  20. Enjoy a picnic with E
  21. Get Concealed Handgun License
  22. Try indoor/outdoor rock climbing
  23. Attend 5 sporting events or concerts a year
  24. See a play/musical/ballet with E
    • Completed on 05/09/2015 : Sweeney Todd @ Houston Opera
  25. Pick fruit at a fruit farm or pick a pumpkin from a huge pumpkin patch