SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 25, 2015

OPK | CYCLE DAY 16 : CLOMID YEAR 2 • ROUND 3 {09.25.2015}

 Technically, you will not see an OPK from CD 16 because I stopped testing after my positive OPK. Typically, when using the ClearBlue Digital, after a positive you are no longer able to test so I figured I would use the same "process" with the Answer tests. After today, I will only have one more day of BDing and then Sunday, CD 18, I will begin Progesterone as well as the Two Week Wait. Anyways, here is the last OPK and cycle update.
 
OPK | CYCLE DAY 16 : CLOMID YEAR 2 • ROUND 3 

 
*top to bottom* 
CD11 (11am) - negative, very faint
CD11 (6 pm)- negative, extremely faint
CD12 (11am)- negative, line is getting darker but is still faint
CD12 (6 pm) - negative, very faint
CD13 (11 am)- negative, getting darker but still faint
CD13 (6 pm)- negative, very faint
CD14 (11am) - negative, darker than CD 13 but faint
CD14 (9pm) - negative, very faint
CD15 (5am) - negative, waiting for the positive knowing that O is close
CD15 (10am) - positive, as dark as the control line
*ovulation took place on CD15; last OPK @ 10am*

*side by side comparison of morning OPKs*
In this photo you can see the progression to O. They were getting slightly darker but not nearly as dark as the morning of CD15 when I ovulated.
 
***********Cycle Update Below***********
 
Fertility Chart
This cycle I tried to pay attention to the signs my body was giving me in terms of my CM. The day my temperature dipped is also the day that I received a positive OPK so I know O took place between 11am on CD 14 and 10am on CD15. My temp will need to rise for two more days before the Fertility Friend app will recognize that CD 15 was O day.

Ovia Fertility Monitor
I think I've been on "12 days until pregnancy test" for about two days now. Every day, the Ovia app tries to update the information so I never know what it's doing but I do like that it gives you cycle information and uses your cycle data to give you notes about certain things that take place.

Sperm Meets Egg Plan
•{Pineapple Core}
Start on Cycle day 16
9/25
*start only after positive OPK*

•{Two Week Wait}
Cycle days 18 thru 30
9/27 thru 10/09

•{HPT}
Cycle days 30 thru 35
10/09 thru 10/14

•{Progesterone}
Start on Cycle day 18
9/27