SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 28, 2013

Another Day, Another Day! {01.28.2013}

Happy Monday Ladies & Gents!!!

It is so hard to believe it is Monday already! Where did the weekend go? Did anyone do anything exciting? Please share with me as I love to hear stories about what people find fun to do on the weekend.

There were a few things that I did, but mostly just wasted time haha!
Let me think....
Saturday I woke up to my phone ringing as my mother-in-law was calling me. It was actually really great to spend an hour chit-chatting with her since we rarely do it and when we do, she always has great things to say. Hubby was gone until 3pm working, but I did get to visit him for lunch which was so nice! Spending time with him, even if its 25 minutes, really makes my heart jump. Saturday after lunch I had a nail appointment {A much needed nail appointment if you ask me}. My nails after 2 weeks are so gross! The nail underneath is dirty and the nails are so long and on and on....{Ladies who get their nails done-fake nails-will understand}. Ming is my main-man at D-Nails! He is amazing, so amazing that I am scheduled for every 2 weeks at the same time. Yes I do go frequently!!!



After my nail appointment, I ran over to the jewelers down the street from our apartment. For a year now, I haven't been able to wear my wedding band because the diamond fell out. I have been dying to get it done just haven't remembered or haven't had time. I had to leave both my engagement ring and band so that they could solder them together and resize them. It is very weird not having a ring on my finger. Erik said it's like we got a divorce haha


Sunday we went to church-of course!! It was amazing as usual. Always so nice getting to praise the Lord for all the wonderful things we have in our life and praise Him for our love, relationship and blessing our marriage. Sunday evening was mostly filled with laundry and finishing the cleaning I had left, which wasn't much {thankfully}.

Today I'm feeling a little cold coming on. I'm hoping to knock it out and take the steps to get better. I hate being sick!! {Who doesn't right?} Not much going on this week. I get my rings back on Thursday, I finally get to apply for health benefits at my job {yay!}. This weekend however, BUSY!!!!!!! Saturday Erik has work, after work we have pictures {woo hoo!}, and then on Sunday after praising Him, we are going to look at Texas Women's Hospital. We are mainly going to the Hospital for my health insurance. I have to find a primary OBGYN and the man who delivered Erik {Dr. Irwin} is who I want but I want to make sure that I like the Hospital he is affiliated with {you know, in case I get pregnant}. So looking forward to a pretty busy weekend.

Oh and I can't forget to mention that we got our car insurance!! The cost is phenomenal!!! We are so very happy to finally have our own insurance for both of us and both vehicles! {yay us!!}

Here's to a quick week and a slow weekend!

God Bless
post signature