SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 25, 2013

Thank God It's Friday! {01.25.2013}

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
We have officially made it to the best day of the week…Friday!! Seriously, I am so happy its here. I’m ready to rest, relax and rejuvenate. Yesterday I posted about going shoe shopping and unfortunately my shoes were nowhere to be found L Noone had the shoes I was looking for so I cut it short and figured that I would shop some more on Saturday. Erik did get his shoes for work and they are nice! I bet he is so happy because they look comfortable and he as he put them on last night I heard “ooh”, “ahhh”, “wow!” So it’s safe to assume he likes them, which is always good because when you spend quite a bit on shoes, you really hope that they don’t go to waste. So here’s a picture of the famous new shoes!
 A few nights ago, we took the dogs to a field near-by that is completely open. It’s better than going to the dog park because we get to spend time with them as opposed to them running off and us never seeing them again for about 2 ½ hours or until they are dying of thirst and are like “mommy, daddy, we NEED water!!” If you aren’t a pet parent, you’ll probably think, “these crazy people think that their dogs talk to them” but if you are a fur-baby parent, then you know that they really do have emotions and although they can’t speak our language, they certainly do know how to tell us what they want. Oh, and you can also see that I did in fact dye my hair and I truly believe it looks so much better…what do you think?
Oh, I have to show you this! I made a really delicious meal that included: chicken bites with a homemade seasoning, greenbeans covered in bread crumbs, olive oil, garlic powder, and creole seasoning, and it was all paired with a salad! So delicious and it filled us up completely. Total cost-$5!!!!!!



I can’t forget to mention my wonderful husband wrote me an adorable, short note to get my morning started. It’s always wonderful to see little things like this because it really does make a difference in a good day vs. a bad day. I write him notes too, and usually he doesn’t have time to write mine but when he does, it makes my heart skip a beat!
Well that about does it for me. I am ready to get home and go shopping at Sam’s for some yummy groceries and maybe curl up on the sofa, grab chips and watch a funny movie.

I hope that your weekend is amazing!

God Bless
post signature