SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Total happiness!! 01.07.2013

Happy Tuesday!!

Oh my goodness yall, it has been a wonderful week!!

Where do I begin!!! Saturday Erik got new glasses and during his appointment, we messed around and snapped some pictures. Afterwards, we met with his parents to eat lunch at Willie's and shortly after, Erik and I we were super lucky enough to grab tickets to the Texans playoff game. Sunday morning we got up went to church and praised God! After church, we met up with Eriks aunt, mom, dad, and two cousins at Rudys for some much needed yummilicious lunch. Monday morning Erik got a call from his job saying he passed his test for work and is being promoted! He starts his new job bright and early tomorrow at 5am. He is so nervous but very excited- like a kid going to school. Soo I've been saying I want to post photos of my desk at work and I have been forgetting about it but I finally got some pictures today. Tonight I made some delicious food with the help of my hubby. We made rice-a-roni chicken flavor, Cajun seasoned French Fries and {my secret recipe} caramelized chicken. Oh-muh-gosh it was the best dinner ever!!! I made cookie-cakes for dessert- YUM!!! This Friday we are looking forward to baby Coltons 1st birthday. Oh, I can't forget to mention my love for my new phone which takes AMAZINGLY clear photos... the photos you will see are taken by my phone {Erik & I got matching HTC phones with our AT&T upgrades-yay}. So I guess you could say there are lots of really exciting things going on and everything seems to be moving along smoothly and wonderfully for the start of 2013. I am so humbled to know that God is blessing us in so many ways. He is so amazing! Well that's all I have for now. Oh, check out my update below!!

My Pre-Pregnancy To-Do List...
-Eat Sushi {Done}
-Dye Hair
-Eat Deli meats {Done}
-Soak in a hot tub
-Drink Diet Coke {Done}
-Sleep on Back {Done}
-Deep Clean House {Done}
-Eat Cookie Dough {Done}

Pre-Pregnancy Questionnaire...

About You
Name?: Megan
Age?: 20
Height?: 5'2"
Pre-pregnancy weight?: 163lbs.
About The Father Name?: Erik
Age?: 21
Height?: 5'11"

About Your Pregnancy

Will this be your first pregnancy?: Yes(:
How long have you been trying?: 2 weeks
What is your ideal due date?: November 13 2013 or December 31 2013
Do you know want a girl or boy?: either just so long as baby is healthy
Have you picked out names?: Yes
If so, what are they?: Same...Aubree Belle and Jensen Maddox
Are you taking any vitamins or medications to help you get pregnant?
Yes
If so, what are they? Same....Folic Acid, Prenatal, Fish Oil and hoping to start on Clomid later
Have you had a pre-pregnancy check up? Not yet, looking to schedule for March
Who is your doctor? Dr. Michael Hold
Will he stay your doctor throughout the entire pregnancy? Yes
About the birth
Home or hospital birth?: Hospital
Which hospital do you like? Methodist West Houston-Katy
Natural or medicated birth?: Definitely medicated but not heavily. I want to.be able to move around
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?: Most definitely!!
What's the first thing you might say to him/her?: We've waited so long for you to come, my sunshine
Would you let someone videotape the birth?: No!
Are you excited about the idea of birth, or scared?: Excited but still scared because you can't really prepare for it and I am definitely one who likes to be prepared.

Enjoy the pictures(:

God Bless

Megan