SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fast Track Of Our Lives! {01.24.2013}

Busy, Eventful, Hectic!

Those 3 BIG words explain our week exactly! I am in total shock at how busy both of our weeks have been. Thankfully busy helps make the week go by faster but it also means lots to do in a short amount of time and it can be quite stressful. I remember waking up on Monday thinking, “oh boy, this is going to be a long week,” but man I was WRONG!!! Now don’t get me wrong, it may sound like I hate being busy but in all honesty….I LOVE IT! Want to know why? Well number 1 it keeps you focused and successful in the work place but it also helps keep your eyes off the clock and before you know it, that 8 a.m. “start working” alarm turns into a, “hey girl, it’s 5 p.m. What are you doing still sitting here?” Ok so maybe my alarm doesn’t talk to me and it certainly doesn’t sound like a sweet southern lady, but it does make me better when I can work, work, work all day long and BAM! 5 p.m. arrives and it’s on to the home-front for me! Erik’s day…well I’m not too sure how it goes for him but I assume it’s probably something like this, “It’s not time to go home? COME ON!!!!”-hehe! I’m kidding, he probably stays just as busy as me especially since his entire job is on a set deadline that does not move or budge at all! I must admit though, I know he celebrates when he gets home after working 10 straight hours!  He probably throws a party and somehow manages to get everyone out of the house and it spotless by the time I get there 2 hours after he’s been there. {Shortest parties ever! J} But at the end of the day it is sooooooo nice to go home to a wonderful, loving and devoted husband who would do anything for me llliiikkkkkeeee take me new totally adorable black high heels for me to wear to work and like everywhere else! And you bet I will be taking a picture for my wonderful bloggers! And don’t be fooled ya’ll, we are buying him new work shoes too. {See how that works, I get a gift & he gets a gift-how sweet huh?} I really am looking forward to the weekend though, not because anything real exciting is happening but because I have been putting off cleaning {and not just like eh cleaning I’m talking DEEP cleaning} for about 2 ½ weeks now! I guess you could say I’m one of those goal setters that kind of gives up when it’s not something totally exciting like cleaning….blah! But the house really does need a clean sweep because next week I get to get the carpets cleaned-woot woot!! {FINALLY!!!} But then again, maybe I should wait until next weekend to clean since, you know, it’s pointless to clean when the carpets haven’t been done yet-right?? Well I look forward to sharing photos of our new shoes for you-maybe it will inspire you to find a wonderful pair of shoes because I believe that a new pair of shoes, that fits just right and it comfortable, makes your happiness much happier!

Here’s to a wonderful night and a glorious morning!

God Bless
post signature