SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Recap of our 12/31/2012!

So let me just say that this year Christmas & New Year went by way to fast! I mean with just a blink, the 2012 year ended and we entered 2013. I haven't even had a chance to recap yet(:
Which leads me here....a recap of New Years Eve that flew by way to fast.
Let me start with a few things I love! I love that 2012 has brought so many changes and really has taught me things I never thought I'd learn. For example, I learned who true friends are versus fake friends, I learned that being a wife is about enjoying the big things and not worrying about the little things, how to be a better person in my social, home and work lives, how important family is, and to never give up on the things that mean most. Most importantly though, Erik and I found God together this year. It was such a great feeling to have him beside me as we walked hand in hand down the righteous path to our lord. I know he has a lot in store for us not just as husband and wife but as individuals. I think one of the things that I look forward to in 2013, is creating a new life with my husband. God made husband and wife so that they could make offspring and so that is what we will do. But back tracking, before 2012 ended I snapped some pictures and wanted to share them with you! {Oh, let me just mention how much I love finger foods!! Hence the food photo-hehe!}

I hope your new year is treating you right and may god bless you and your family.

With love,

Megan