SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Consuming My Time {01.23.2013}

Good Morning Everyone!

Well we've made it to the middle of the week! If you're like me, then you have probably been waiting for the weekend to come. Although I'm not quite sure why because Saturdays Erik works so I basically sit alone at home waiting for him to get off. But not this weekend, this weekend I am going shopping and I am so excited! New shoes and new clothes, what girl wouldn't be excited about that? 
I feel like I don't get to update our blog as much as I would like to but that's because I barely have enough time when I get home. Let me take you through a normal day in our house....

3:45 a.m.- Erik gets up for work
4 a.m.-Erik leaves for work
5 a.m.-Erik starts working
6:20 a.m.-I get up for work
7:10 a.m. - I leave for work
8 a.m.- I start working
8:15 a.m.-Erik gets a 10 minute morning break
11:30 a.m.- Erik takes a 30 minute lunch break
12 p.m.- I take an hour lunch break
12 p.m.-Erik is back to work
1 p.m.- I am back to work
3 p.m.- Erik goes home
3:30 pm.- Erik gets home, showers, rests and relaxes
5 p.m.- I go home
6 p.m.-I get home
6:30 p.m.- I change and start dinner
7 p.m.- We eat dinner, pick a movie and I start laundry
7:30 p.m.- Pause the movie and change out the laundry
8 p.m.- Fold laundry and finish the movie
8:30 p.m.- Take showers and get ready for bed
9 p.m.- In bed and ready to fall asleep
We start all over again.

So as you can see, I don't really have time to update like I would like too.{Unfortunately!}

But while I am here today, I am going to make a promise to update regularly like I want to. Let’s see, we’ve been pretty busy lately. I finally got to meet Erik for lunch last Saturday which was great!! I also dyed my hair brunette and I love it!! I am so happy I went back to brunette. I feel that brunette just looks so much better on me. Erik and I paid our first car note bill on Monday –yay! It’s not exciting to get rid of money but it is exciting that we have our first family car. We are still trying to conceive and it hasn’t been an easy journey if you’ve been reading our posts. I’ve had quite a few people ask why we are having such a hard time being that we are obviously young. We are going to write about why it’s taking so long around March because then I will be able to give you an exact reason {you’ll get all the details later}. Aside from trying to conceive, we’ve been enjoying our life-of course! We are coming up on our year anniversary and are in the “planning-mode” of what we are going to do to celebrate. I really want to go on a trip somewhere, outside of Texas, where neither one of us have gone. {That’s a hard task since I’ve been everywhere and all the gorgeous places in the US are filled with our families. I.E.-California, Florida, Louisiana}. I am just looking forward to a one-on-one, by ourselves, romantic getaway. We haven’t really had anything like that. We’ve always gone to see family or gone to spend time with family. And, most important reason, we want to get one romantic “alone-time” getaway before we have kids. {I think that’s a pretty darn good reason!-hehe} Anyway, I look forward to keeping you updated on that as well as all the other fun and exciting things we have going on in our life like trying to move to Katy, TX {finally}, taking a trip, getting pregnant and our year anniversary! All very exciting things to look forward to.

God Bless
post signature