SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 26, 2015

THE GREAT DEBATE {01.26.2015}

So, that's it! It's over. Can't you believe this cycle has ended just like that? Now, we wait. FOR TWO WEEKS!!! I'm pulling my hair out already. But seriously, this cycle has ended and now the waiting game has begun. My temps still have not budged. Looks like they are just going to drive me nuts. I don't know what's going on and maybe my doctor will have a little insight when he receives my chart, but to me, it doesn't look like much. I'm just praying, that regardless of those stupid temps, what matters is 1) timing and 2) the OPKs. I feel like we did our best to time it perfectly and I pray that this is our cycle...finally!!!

Aside from all the baby making fun that's been going down this last week, E and I have been discussing traveling. 2014 was our travel year and we had such a blast! Right now, we are in the midst of what I like to call "The Great Debate".

"What's the great debate" you ask? Well! Basically, it's the debate between which will happen first. Right now, being in the TWW, we have no idea what's going to happen when we reach HPT test day. It could be positive and all our prayers will be answers. Or, it could be negative.

If it's positive, we will be so incredibly happy and blessed and thrilled and excited, and elated, and surprised, and full of wonderment.

If it's negative, we will be so sad but we get to go on a cruise.

It's a catch twenty-two. On one hand, a cruise would be MAGNIFICENT! But having a baby and starting our family means so much more to us then any cruise or trip or vacation or money!!! A family is truly the greatest gift anyone can receive. But, I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. Wait and see if it is in God's plans for us to conceive this month or if He feels like it's still not our time.

For some encouragement...

Oh, and I do plan on doing one last OPK update which will feature today and tomorrow's OPKs and stats, and that will be posted tomorrow. If you are in your TWW, I want to send you lots of baby dust and well wishes and PLEASE, keep me updated!

Sweet dreams and God Bless!