SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

IT'S TIME: TIMES TWO {01.20.2015}

So much is going on tomorrow my mind feels like twister, going in circles, but my heart feels full! Let's start with the great news...

First thing up on tomorrow's agenda: follow Alexa & Josh's Facebook page! Our very very very good best friends for life are having their first baby TOMORROW!!! I swear, 9 months flies by, at least for me it did! I seriously cannot believe Delivery Day is here for them. I remember Alexa texting me as early as 4 weeks along. Then again, I was one of the first to know that she was having a girl. AND, *drumroll* we were even selected to be Madison's Godparents. What a blessing! So yes, our best friends are indeed having their baby tomorrow. They checked into the hospital this evening and are patiently waiting until 4:30am *yikes* for the Pitocin. It seems so surreal and I can't even imagine how they feel. These are the days/moments when I wonder what "our" story will be like. What "our" D-Day will be like. But for now, I will focus on our best friends and the arrival of our sweet Goddaughter ~ Madison Nicholle!!!

In Other News...

Tomorrow I start daily OPKs!!! Yay! This is great because we can finally get down to the "nitty gritty", the "dirty dancing", the "boogie", the "birds and the bees"? Ah you get it! So yes, tomorrow I can finally start the daily OPKs and hopefully *fingers crossed* I will see a very very clear positive within the next 7 to 10 days. I must admit that I am very positive about this cycle. I am using the "Secret: Law of Attraction" to keep myself focused and only concerned with the good, not the bad. And, of course, good ol' prayer requests nightly to the one and only Himself: God, Our Lord and Savior!


As you can see, there is lots and lots of good going on tomorrow. I am really looking forward to seeing photos of my Goddaughter until we can see her in February, when they come to Texas from Arkansas. I'm even looking forward to everything that this cycle brings, hot flashes and all! 

******************************Cycle Update Below****************************

Fertility Chart

Ovia Fertility Monitor


Sperm Meets Egg Plan
•{Baby Dance}
Cycle days 9 through 17:
1/21, 1/23, 1/25, 1/27, & 1/29

•{OPKs}
Cycle day 9 through 15:
1/21, 1/22, 1/23, 1/24, 1/25, 1/26, 1/27 = 7 days

•{Two Week Wait}
Cycle day 18 through 29
1/30 through 2/10

•{Bloodwork}
Cycle day 29
2/10

•{HPT}
Cycle day 32
2/13

•{Acupuncture}
Cycle day 12
1/24