SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 22, 2015

OPK | CYCLE DAY 10 {01.22.2015}

Today was a pretty darn good day for me but not so much for the weather here in Katy, TX. I managed to wake up and get out of the house fairly early, which was nice because I got to "hang out" in the break room before starting work. Work was crazy busy and it didn't help that two of the girls were missing. After work, I headed to the acupuncturist. I will admit that I am so glad that I had the appointment for today because as you'll see below, my OPK was much darker today. I have a feeling I'll see a positive tomorrow. *sidenote* I did take the OPK at the same time, 11am. The only thing that always worries me is those darn temps. I went back down today. I guess the rise was just my pre-ovulation rise?at least I've read that that will happen. According to my Ovia app, I've got two days until I'm in the fertile window...we shall see. 

We are still following the SMEP to the best of our abilities. It's tricky with E's crazy work/school schedule but we're making sure that we stay focused. 

Going back, the acupuncture appointment went very well. It always does. I am praying that with everything we have factored in, that this round will be the one. My doctor seemed very confidant and both E and I feel the same!

Well, here's my cycle info for today. Let's see what the OPK, FF temps, and Ovia app look like tomorrow. 

OPK | CYCLE DAY 10 : CLOMID YEAR 2 • ROUND 1


Here is a side by side comparison of day 1 and day 2...

***********Cycle Update Below***********

Fertility Chart


Ovia Fertility Monitor



Sperm Meets Egg Plan (Baby Dance Days Only)

•{Baby Dance}
Cycle days 9 through 17:
1/22, 1/24, 1/26
, 1/28, & 1/30

*sidenote* we will also be BDing on positive OPK day, the following 2 days, then skip a day and BD again: this will be the end of the cycle and will begin our TWW.