SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 29, 2015

MY GODLY AND HEALTHY OBSESSION {01.29.2015}

There are very few things that I am obsessed with, but with that being said, my favorite obsession is 19 Kids and Counting. They are so Godly, so loving, so faithful, so caring and literally all the good things in the world. They make my heart melt. Partially because of their love for their children but also because everything they do and teach and preach, is God. It amazes me that we have people in the world who cannot care for one infant but they have 19 beautiful children and can love, provide, nurture, and care for them all!!! Another reason I love them, is that when I have kids, I want my kids to be raised through Gods word and love. I want them to know how much they were prayed for and are continued to be prayed for. I want my children to feel Gods love for them as much as we love them and more. God has such a way of loving us and providing for us if we let Him. 

With that being said, I did want to do a little update. Currently I am in my TWW!!! My temps have risen for two days so far and *fingers crossed* tomorrow will make three which means I successfully ovulated on time! So for now, while we wait for Test Day to arrive, I will resume my normal daily blogging and will no longer be doing cycle updates unless something crazy happens, then I will return and update you immediately!

That's all I've got for today but I wanted to share a picture of me and some precious 6week old puppies that came into the clinic the other day...
It's ok to cry out loud and say that you need them, I did too!! Oh, and P.S., ignore the fact that I look exhausted, it was a busy day.

Have a fabulous night and I'll catch up with you tomorrow!

God Bless!!!