SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 23, 2015

OPK | CYCLE DAY 11 {01.23.2015}

Symptoms, symptoms, and more symptoms! Today has been one of those days where symptoms are VERY prominent. Today, pretty much all day, I could feel twinges and cramping in my right pelvic area. To my surprise though, and as you'll see below, I still have yet to ovulate. I keep thinking its close but, it fools me again. How does the saying go? "Fool me once, shame on me, Fool me twice, shame on you"? Well, I'm shaming my LH surge and symptoms for being so cruel as to provide me with necessary ovulation symptoms and queues but not actually be ovulating. *sigh*

Well, at least I'm still remaining positive and, as a bonus, here is a picture of an awesome Bengal cat that came into the clinic today...
I NEEEDDD ITTT!!! But seriously though, how freaking awesome! 

We digress, here's today's stats...

OPK | CYCLE DAY 11 : CLOMID YEAR 2 • ROUND 1
*top test* 
CD9 - negative, extremely faint
*middle test* 
CD10 - negative, strong faint
*bottom test* 
CD11 - negative, strong faint

***********Cycle Update Below***********

Fertility Chart

Ovia Fertility Monitor

Sperm Meets Egg Plan (Baby Dance Days Only)

•{Baby Dance}
Cycle days 9 through 17:
1/24, 1/26, & 1/28

*SMEP Full Version*