SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 24, 2015

OPK | CYCLE DAY 12 {01.24.2015}

Today was a {GLORIOUS} day! First thing, like every day, I awoke at 6:30am to take my temp. To my surprise, it went up! Well ok, not really a "surprise" considering yesterday I was Crampy McGee! I'm so thankful though because we've been, well you know, BDing as we were told. 

After waking up to take my temps, I spent most of the day messing around, watching tv and being bored, just waiting for E to get home. When he FINALLY got home from work, we both got dressed and headed out for a nice dinner and movie date. 
We stopped at Olive Garden and filled up on breadsticks and salad, then split the Chicken Marsala. E got Angry Orchard and I got the Strawberry Limonata...YUM! 
Once dinner was over, we headed to City Centre for a movie. We ended up choosing "Into The Woods"! I am in love! What a wonderful movie! I cannot wait to see the play. 

Don't worry, I also kept up with my OPK today. I am always a little weiry when it comes to my OPKs because with Clomid, it can be tricky. Also, I never really know what a positive should look like since every person's is different. The only way I will know 100% is by monitoring my temps. So, today marks day 1 of a raised temp. If it stays up for 2 more days, then that means ovulation took place yesterday. Here's to tomorrow, and let's take a look at my CD 12 update.

OPK | CYCLE DAY 12 : CLOMID YEAR 2 • ROUND 1
*top test* 
CD9 - negative, extremely faint
*middle#1 test* 
CD10 - negative, strong faint
*middle#2 test* 
CD11 - negative, strong faint
*bottom test*
CD12 - positive, as dark as control line 

***********Cycle Update Below***********

Fertility Chart

Ovia Fertility Monitor

Sperm Meets Egg Plan (Baby Dance Days Only)

•{Baby Dance}
Cycle days 9 through 17:
1/24, 1/26, & 1/28

*SMEP Full Version*